Saturday, January 26, 2008

Westerns?

What is it about Westerns that render husbands mostly incapacitated? My sweet and dear husband has been wrapped up in them for a majority of the day, and I am not sure if he has even went potty once.

I, for one, am not a big fan of Westerns because of the plots. Mix one part women, one part money, two parts pride, and add that all together with three parts guns, and you have yourself a Western.

There is something about seeing the old western way that is quite intriguing. Maybe it was the simplicity of life. Maybe it is the respect there was for certain things back then. Quite possibly, it is the work ethic and ruggedness. I am not sure. Maybe it is the long flowing dresses and handsome cowboys in chaps and hats...Whatever it is, I can't seem to peel my eyes from it.

Arrggghhh...Westerns.

Did they have toothpaste back then?

No comments: