Monday, January 14, 2008

From Rat's Nest, to...

I finally got to my desktop and upload some pictures to it so I can put them on here. I will not be putting the ring rescue, or the yoga bits tonight, since I am very tired, and I need my rest.

So, this is for my Dad. (And my hubby too!) I did a bit of tweeking with a photo program, but it was because I looked very washed out. Well, maybe I am washed out. But even so, I changed it, and I don't even know what I did. One of these days...maybe in a few years...I will get to know a better photo editing program. But for now...don't be scared Dad...

(Ok, I tried to get this thing to be not-so-huge. It may or may not be. If it is huge, it is ok to scream. As long as you don't tell me. Or laugh. Ok, if laughing is what you want to do, fine, but not too loudly.)

For my Dad

No comments: