Saturday, March 15, 2008

Randomness

I am relaxing today. It is after 3pm and I am still in my jammies. I am eating black bean enchiladas, and looking at funny sites...

And then I remembered that I can see who came to my blog via google search..there aren't alot...but...

Here are a couple that seem benign enough:

"my new do" ...very benign...after all I did just get my hair cut a week ago.

"boys hair clippers" ...ok, good...did you see the boy's new 'dos by the way?

So, that is cool...people google lots of things!

But...these two:

"crapped my pants" UM...

and...

"made my husband girlie".............................?

I just had to laugh.

Although there was one time, where, for Halloween, MANY, MANY years ago...I did help my husband with just that. And I have proof. With pictures. But I wont show them...yet anyhow.

No comments: