Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Note to Dancing with the Stars.

Dear Dancing with the Stars,

(More specifically, the color uncoordinated Costume Designers,)

The costume construction is fantastic. I look forward to watching the show each week. However, I expect the colors of the dancers' costumes to match their partner! IS THAT SO HARD? I have been watching DWTS since the beginning... WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN? I noticed you match white with white and black with black, but for Pete's sake people...MATCH THE COLORS!

If you hear...the colors for this outfit are going to be blue...don't just grab the closest BLUE! Buy enough fabric that MATCHES so that they don't look distracting out on the dance floor. You are professionals!

Until then, I will have to watch it in black and white.

Thank you.

No comments: