Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lesson Learned.

Wednesday I wasn't feeling good, just a head cold, but still, it made me want to stay in my jammies all day...so I did, kinda. I wore just a t-shirt and my skivvies the night before, but since I had to run to the bank, I threw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.

After the kiddos went to bed, I changed out of my jeans and t-shirt and into my nice, comfy jammies I got from my parents for Christmas. I watched a bit of American Idol, and Moment of Truth (super funny!) I decided to try to open up my chest/sinuses, so I turned on a recording of Namaste Yoga. It's the first time I have been able to see it. It comes on at the butt crack of dawn, and I decided to record a few episodes in case I get bored.

I learned an important lesson:

Don't do yoga without a bra on. Its just not right.

So tonight when I went to yoga at the Y, I made sure those puppies were in a sports bra and my yoga tank.

Stupid Boobs.

1 comment:

Gordostyle said...

At least you have some. :o)