Monday, December 10, 2007

Some times you feel like a Diploid...some times you don't...

*Don't read if you don't like controversial issues*

Here I go again.

I have some extra time on my hands, and I have been wondering about HDCV. Does anyone care what it is or how it is used? How could I use it now with a clear conscious? Amazingly, most people haven't heard of it, and don't know where to look for it. Most Christians don't know what they are doing with it.

HDCV stands for Human Diploid Cell Vaccine. Many of the shots we are told to give our kids contain human diploid cells. The crazy thing about viruses (what vaccines are supposed to "protect" us from) is that they cannot reproduce without LIVING CELLS. So a human diploid cell is a live human cell that drug manufacturers use to make a vaccine "more effective". And just where did these cells come from...aborted human fetuses from the 60's. Nice huh? Even though it was many decades ago, the cells of these aborted fetuses are living on and made to multiply, for vaccines. And a majority of the population has been unknowingly injecting themselves and their children with them. Now you and I both know. Tell your friends.

I am sad that I allowed my oldest son to be exposed to it, and thankful that my younger son hasn't been. We need to inform people about this. Our old pediatrician never let me read the ingredients list of the shots my child got. I wonder why???

And the whole thimerosal (MERCURY!!! Which is POISONOUS!) The drug companies say that they don't use it in young children's vaccines but they admit they might use it in the beginning stages of making the vaccine, but that it is mostly filtered out, and that if any remains, it is just a trace. If I wiped my dog's butt with a spoon, and there was just a trace of crap on it, would you still want me to stir the brownie mix?

I don't think so.


Anyway. I got that off my chest. I am off to bed.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Knew about the mercury, not the diploid cells. Wow. Thanks for posting this. I love the analogy! rotfl