Wednesday, December 12, 2007

On the Blog again...(remember that old song by Willie Nelson?)

Last night I stayed up until...way past my bedtime...reading blogs of my friends. I didn't just read one or two of their posts...I read every post. I had to get caught up! And I have one one more blog-maybe two- to read today.

So, I was inspired by these blogs to blog more...funny huh? So I have so much to say, (since my dearest husband isn't one for long phone conversations) and truly too little time. I was going to take a nap this afternoon, but I have too much to do, so I am going to set my timer and do a few minutes in each room, then get back the computer. I am leaving in ten days to visit family for Christmas/New Years and I have tons to do. Both the boys are asleep, and here I am typing away...

Anyhow, one of the blogs talked about her area, she calls it her scrap room, since she scrapbooks, among many of her other talents-that are fantastic. Now I want to get my room/office/area done so I can be creative in a place other than my coffee table in my living room (which has 2 crafts, half finished on it that I started yesterday.)

So, I will blog ya later. What a beautiful day!

Rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say rejoice! I love that verse (Phil 4:4)

No comments: