Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chip Heaven.

So, my new favorite thing to do is eat chips. Well, I have enjoyed it for almost 3 decades, but I have since reached perfection when it comes to eating chips, in my case, a whole bag of chips.

My all time favorite chip is Kettle Brand Spicy Thai. I can't seem to find them anywhere now. So, I have resorted to my second favorite, Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper. I have found two brands that are great...Kettle, and the close second...Boulder Canyon.

Here is the quickest, and easiest way to polish off 750 calories:

1. Tear the top corner off the bag. Lick the inside. Throw it away.

2. Slowly tip the bag toward the open corner, being careful not to empty the contents on your lap.

3. Grab some chips and eat, adjusting the angle of the bag so that the chips don't come out faster than 5 mph.

4. Repeat step 3 again and again. After 3-4 Minutes, the chips should be gone. Don't cry. There is dessert.

5. Slowly tear the empty bag to the bottom and open it up to see the yummy bits caught on the creases. Feel free to catch any bits that might be hanging on the edge while this is going on.

6. Once the bag is splayed open, use your finger, or whatever, to get all the yummy bits from the corners and creases. This is CHIP HEAVEN!

7. Place the empty, open bag on the coffee table in front of you, and lay back and relax.

8. Feel guilty for the rest of the morning. And afternoon, and evening.

9. Because of your guilt, repeat the whole process.

No comments: