Monday, November 30, 2009

He Who Throws Stones...

...must be a son of ours!

This past week, the boys got to throw some rocks into a small stream. After they got a few good throws in, I grabbed my camera.


I asked Willard to look at me, so I could take his picture, but he was SO EXCITED that...

He.
just.
couldn't.
take.
his.
eyes.
off.
the.
next.
rock...

Here is Maynard. He was a stone throwin' fool. And he had to pee. Imagine the torment he had to go through...hold my wiener...throw a stone...hold my wiener...throw a stone...

He eventually peed on a small sapling.


Randy was "down shop" chopping wood and spending time with his Dad, and he had no desire to be stuck in a truck with me-the crabby ol' wench. I sure have been crabby these last few days! So, I asked my Mother-in-Love to come with the boys and I into the mountains while we were up for Thanksgiving. She was so patient with me!

These two shots were taken in Hannan Gulch, in the Rocky Mountains. I put more "artsy-type" (as Randy would call them) photos from the week on my Photography Blog.


No comments: