Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Helper

Today, Maynard came with me to clean our church. He was on mirror duty. He was pretty excited to help, and, despite the little grubby handprints that I had to wipe off afterward, he did great. He also emptied all the garbage cans.

So, after helping me today, I thought he might want to help me put a load of our clothes in the wash. He and Willard already are responsible for their laundry-for everything except the soap...I just haven't figured out a way for them to do that without making a mess. Normally, neither of them have issues with this chore.

Well, when I asked him, "Maynard, would you like to help me with a load of clothes?"

He replied, "yeeeeeeee(think "e")eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno."

I guess he had to think about that for a few seconds!

No comments: