Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cold Milk!

Children are so amazing. Some days you want to hug and kiss and play all day with them, and other days you just try to get through the day without pulling all your hair out.

The boys and I were getting ready to go the grocery store this morning. I was getting dressed, and noticed in the mirror that I was a little cold at the moment. Use whatever phrase you wish, but lets just say...the turkey was done!

Willard came into my room and asked, "What you doing?"

I said, "Trying to find some breast pads."

"Why you need pads?"

"We are going to the grocery store and it is cold in the grocery store."

While we were talking I found some pads from back when I first started nursing, and was starting to put them into my bra.

Willard looked up at me and asked, "So your milk doesn't get cold?"

I just leaned over and kissed his cheek.

So observant, yet so innocent...

1 comment: