Saturday, November 8, 2008

Knock Knock Genius!

Tonight, Willard and I were at a birthday party at the local swimming pool. After we got done swimming, we went into the little changing/shower room. I took my turn in the shower, and Willard and I were saying knock knock jokes to keep him from opening the curtain. He kept saying...knock knock.. (I'd say, who's there?) Showereee... (showereee who?) Showereeee is funny!

So, after I took my shower, I grabbed my towel and we traded spots. I started drying off and it was my turn to start. My favorite knock knock joke is the banana one. Here is how our conversation went:

Hey Willard. Knock, Knock.

W: Who's there?

Me: Banana

W: Banana who?

Me: Knock, Knock.

W: Who's there?

Me: Banana

W: Banana Who.

(This went on a couple more times.)

(Willard was sorta getting bored/irritated...so I thought it was time for the orange part....)

Me: Knock, Knock.

Willard pauses.....

W: Maybe you should use the doorbell.


I just started giggling...He doesn't even know he is funny!

3 comments:

GodsThunderFamily said...

Love it!!! I need to use the doorbell more often too! (Thor LOVes the banana orange joke TOO much!)

smiles
N

Tanya said...

how cute. I've missed reading your blog. Glad you're back. :-)

Gordostyle said...

That is absolutely the best!