Thursday, August 21, 2008

I FINISHED! I am a Triathlete...sorta!

Today, I finished the Lazyman Triathlon at the YMCA.

Whoda thunk?

It was a great experience and I can't wait till next year! I feel great, and now that I have gear, I will be swimming on a regular basis!

What is a Lazyman? It is 112 miles of biking, 26.2 miles of running, 2.5 miles of swimming. Most triathletes complete that in one day. But those participating in the lazyman get 5 weeks!

Swimsuit, shorts, cap, and googles: $65
New running shoes: $75
Cost of Triathlon: $15
Looking like a dweeb the whole time: PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Gordostyle said...

Congratulation! That is awesome! You are true inspiration!

Hey - could you send me your personal e-mail address? I lost it when I switched internet providers and I can't ever respond to your comments on my blog without it!

Thanks!

Have a good day!
Jen