Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday's Willardism

*OK, I haven't been all to regular on here...sorry! Life gets busy, and I get lazy. No excuses.

Yesterday, while eating at a potluck, Willard was asking what he was eating. There were the little mini weiners. I told him they were mini weinies.

After he had cleaned his plate, he said, "Mom, can you please get me some me-me's?"

I pretended I couldn't hear him.

"What was that son?" (Yes, I do call him son, LOL)

"Can I please have more me-me's?"

I just sorta giggled, and then looked over at Randy, who was getting more himself. "Hun, can you please grab Willard more me-me's?"

Randy said, "What?"

I said, "Me-me's...you know, mini weinies."

We both just chuckled. Willard just ate them, thinking nothing of it!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I call my grandmother 'mimi'. I'll have to make sure she knows some people might think she is a 'mini weinie' lol. kids!